EDI Threads is a complete multi-threading library for Windows.
With it you can easily create applications that use background
printing, complex redrawing, repagination, serial port polling,
text searches, and more. There is no need to wait for Windows NT
or switch to OS/2. With EDI Threads, writing background processes
for Windows applications becomes a snap.
Here are just some of the features of EDI Threads:
- Easy to use, even when converting existing applications.
- Almost any function can be turned into a thread.
- Speeds up application's response time.
- Automatic system-wide scheduler.
- Unlimited number of threads.
- Each thread uses it's own stack.
- Adjustable priorities and time slices.
- Pause or stop a thread at any time.
- There is practically no limit to what a thread can do,
including Windows and DOS calls.
- NO ROYALTIES!
The threads operate independently of the main program.
As soon as a thread is started, control is returned to the
application. By applying th